Call for Papers
CERME 7: Working Group 7
Mathematical potential, creativity and talent
Chair: Roza Leikin (Israel) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aizikovitsh-Udi Einav, Amit Miriam: Integrating Theories in the Promotion of Critical Thinking in Mathematics Classrooms
- Brandl Mathtias: High Attaining versus (highly) gifted pupils in mathematics: A theoretical concept and an empirical survey
- El Yacobi Nouzha: Mathematical Creativity, Impediments and Challenges for Africa
- Georgiev Vladimir, Nedyalkova Veneta: Group creativity and development of mathematical problem posing capabilities
- Kattou Maria, Kontoyianni Katerina, Pitta-Pantazi Demetra, Christou Costantinos: Does mathematical creativity differentiate mathematical ability?
- Kontoyianni Katerina, Kattou Maria, Pitta-pantazi Demetra, Christou Costantinos: Unraveling mathematical giftedness
- Kyriakides Andreas: Questioning assumptions that limit the learning of fractions: The story of two fifth graders
- Leikin Roza, Kloss Yona: Mathematical creativity in 8th and 10th grades
- Leikin Roza, Levav-Waynberg Anat, Guberman Raisa: Employing Multiple Solution Tasks for the development of mathematical creativity: Two studies
- Levenson Ester: Mathematical creativity in elementary school: Is it Individual or Collective?
- Maj Bozena: Method transfer and hypotheses’ formulation as creative mathematical activities
- Novotná Jarmila, Sarrazi Bernard: Didactical vs. mathematical modelling of the notion competence In mathematicas education: Case of 9-10-old PUPILS‘ PROBLEM solving
- Singer Mihaela, Pelczer Ildiko, Voica Cristian: Problem posing and modification as a criterion of mathematical creativity
- Sophokleous Paraskevi, Pitta-Pantazi Demetra: Creativity in three-dimensional geometry: How a dynamic 3d-geometry software environment enhance it?
- Vale Isabel, Pimentel Teresa: Mathematical challenging tasks in elementary grades